While we cannot be at our StreetReach sites in person, there are many ways we can still reach the kids of our community. This is a critical time for us to stay connected with our community and let them know they are loved and StreetReach will be back as soon as it is safe to do so.
We know you realize how important consistency is in the lives of the children and families we serve. We also know that when situations like we are experiencing now happen, we cannot drop the ball. We must act in faith and wisdom. Currently, the school systems in Georgia are closed until April 30th. We are continuing to monitor the situation and making changes as needed. Now more than ever we need to bring the hope of Christ to the kids and families we serve.
The methods may change but the message NEVER will. To comply with Government-issued regulations, we are modifying ways to continue to be effective as a ministry while operating on solid information. We are seeking God’s wisdom on how to effectively advance the kingdom of God as well as this ministry. Please be assured that we remain committed to serving our StreetReach children by whatever means necessary. It will be a time of flexibility, creativity, and innovation as we explore new ways to reach children with the Gospel.
WHAT DOES ALL THIS MEAN
1. StreetReach and World Harvest Church will place the health and safety of the children and communities we serve, as well as that of our staff and volunteers, at the top of the list!
2. The methods in which we conduct our programs will be adjusted and functioning but will stay in compliance with Government-issued regulations and recommendations. We are currently working with many people to take our social media platforms to the next level.
3. Our ministry has not been shut down. Our team will continue to excel in serving the children in a personal way, within parameters mandated to us.
4. We are sending out a mailer to all our StreetReach sites encouraging them to join us on social media.
WAYS YOU CAN SERVE
1. Email [email protected] to inquire about the current needs; as these changes often. We are trying to have weekly themes using our SR stories of this season. Sign up here to receive weekly email updates from StreetReach http://eepurl.com/gWzpej
2. Follow @streetreachga on Instagram and Facebook and share the page as often as possible to increase the reach
3. Upload encouraging messages to the StreetReach kids via this link https://www.dropbox.com/request/INdMQokZRx7HgH9vig8Y
We will share the messages via social media. Also, Tag @streetreachga in your post that you think is kid-friendly and we may share some of them. Our main goal is to stay connected during this time that can be scary for the kids of our community.4. Click this link to sign up for StreetReach Text Updates | streetreachupdates.superphone.io
Together we face today’s challenge head-on. We might have to do it differently, in different places, but we’ll get it done no matter what.
In Jesus’ name!
For your safety and the safety of others, we encourage you to practice social distancing and follow CDC guidelines until further notice.