Thank You For Being A Part of Ministry Fair Month!
Ministry Fair consists of three Sundays that WHC hosts in order to recruit
NEW Ministry Helpers for each Department.
Pastor Mirek has a message for our Church...
Zoom In On Your Life's Purpose
Please read below all the details you need as a
Booth Leader or Ministry Fair Helper.
Ministry Fair Dates:
Helpers/Booth Leader Call Times:
7am-8am Set Up Team
10:15am-11:15am After 1st Service Helpers
12:45pm-1:45pm After 2nd Service Helpers
1:30pm-2:15pm Clean Up Team
DETAILS FOR HELPING:
You should have received an email from Hannah Campbell with your schedule. If you did not please email [email protected]…
WHAT IS YOUR MAIN JOB?
To Support the Director of the area you are assigned to with the following…
- Show Up On Time – This part is crucial, as we only get a small window of time to meet with church members after service to get them plugged in.
- Answer questions anyone might have about joining the ministry you are representing.
- Help them get signed up using the sign up sheets (provided at your Booth).
- Help replenish Pens and Sign Up Sheets as needed.
- Be friendly, welcoming and excited about your Ministry!
- The goal is to get as many new people signed up as possible…think of it as a Job Fair.
- Stay focused on your booth…please don’t wander off to talk with your friends.
- Wear your Booth Leader Helper Lanyard – to make yourself visible for those who have questions. Your badge will be at your Booth.
- Dress nice – As you would for regular Church Service.
- Be a positive representation of World Harvest Church and the Ministry you serve in! 🙂
SUNDAY AUGUST 18TH MINISTRIES
- Adult Ministries
- Children’s Ministry
- GateKeeper Ministries
- Worship & Arts
- Tech Ministries
- Ministry of Helps Department
- Office Admin & Support
- Maintenance Ministr
SUNDAY AUGUST 25TH MINISTRIES
- Outreach Ministries
- Young Adults & Youth Ministries
SUNDAY SEPT 1 MINISTRIES
- TBD – OTHERS AS NEEDED