The Academic Success/24:7 Ministries Scholarship Program is dedicated to helping students at World Harvest Church, attend and succeed in the educational arena. We believe that every student has a God-ordained destiny to live a productive and successful life, full of the blessings of God, so that they can, in turn bless others and advance the Kingdom of God on this earth. We understand that obtaining education and training after high school is an important part of reaching this goal.
The Purpose of the Academic Success/24:7 Ministries Scholarship Fund is to provide scholarships to deserving high school graduating seniors intending to pursue a course of study at either a two-year or four-year educational institution.
For 2019, we will award two (2) scholarships in the amount of $500.00 each…
NOTE: Scholarship funds will be awarded to the student upon evidence of registration at an accredited higher educational institution.
Criteria and eligibility:
- Applicant must be an active member of 24:7 Ministries at World Harvest Church, Roswell, GA.
- Applicant must be a graduating high school senior in the year of the award.
- Applicant must have at least a 2.8 grade point average (on a 4.0 scale).
- Applicant must provide a completed Academic Success/24:7 Ministries Scholarship Application.
- Applicant must be enrolled at an accredited college or university as a full-time student by Sept. 2, 2019.
- Applicant must provide one (1) letter of recommendation from a WHC Church or Ministry Leader.
- DEADLINE for scholarship applications is April 15, 2019, 5:00 p.m. EST (no exceptions).
- Refer to application process below for a list of the supporting documents needed (i.e.,
reference forms, evidence of GPA, etc.) Incomplete applications will not be considered.
- If any question does not apply to you in this application please put N/A in the space.
- All applications with supporting documentation must be submitted electronically, online. The
application is located at the World Harvest Church website (whcga.com)/ Student Ministries link.
- You will be notified by email by May 17, 2019 regarding the status of your application.
- If you have any questions about the application, please contact Jackie Parks ([email protected]).
- Complete application form.
- One (1) letter of recommendation from World Harvest Church Leader or Ministry Leader, with significant knowledge of applicant’s character, experience and ministry involvement.
- Copy of recent high school transcript with cumulative grade point average.
- Copy of college acceptance letter with proof of enrollment.
- Personal Essay Page. Essay must be a minimum of 250-words but no more than one page, typed and double-spaced.
Deadline for the application is April 15, 2019, 5:00 p.m. Applications timestamped after this date will not be considered.